Cover Design – And Why An Author Has To Invest In One:
- What is the very first thing a new buyer sees when he or she discovers your book? The COVER. Not the story, not the ingenious twists, not the brilliant narration – the COVER.
- The 3 MOST important aspects to a good book is: story, editing and cover design. This is where YOU invest in your own book.
- You and your book are now competing with established publishers and famous authors. Your book is going into a very competitive market, and the cover has to measure up, if not exceed, the big publishers’ covers.
- The cover is your salesman and representative.
- A bad cover will drown a book. A good cover will pop out on a website, or on a store shelf.
- A great cover can be the difference when a buyer decides on which book order to click.
- Should you invest in a cover design? Actually, how could you not? Easy: bad cover = less sales – good cover = SALES
- And finally: YES, it IS affordable to get an exclusively designed cover by an industry professional! Read on.
With a JH Cover Design You’ll Receive:
- A meticulously crafted cover design created exclusively for you.
- Excellent turn-over time.
- eBook formats supplied for KINDLE, NOOK, SMASHWORDS, iPAD, INSTAGRAM
- Full cover design (front, back, spine, all typography)
- “Upload and/or print ready” files supplied.
- General rates vary from $100 – $500 (email JH with your author budget and cover specific inquiries)
- Email for information and rates: firstname.lastname@example.org
JH Illustration Offers Quality Design & Cover Art:
- Why use JH? Because she has 16 years successful experience in the creative and publishing industries.
- JH Illustration is capable of creating unique book covers for all genres at an excellent price and fast turnover.
- JH understands the fluctuating market of what’s-hot-what’s-not with current trends, and will make sure your book’s cover is up to date and ready to compete.
- JH approaches each cover with a very personal touch, and makes sure the ‘essence’ of the book bursts out on the cover at the buyer!
- Visit JH’s official website to view more artwork, background and testimonials: www.jeaninehenning.com